Purley and District Business Expo 2013 25th June -
40 plus businesses and free key business topic seminars throughout the day. Develop your business around the Purley area - a great opportunity to meet new clients, customers, partners and businesses at a central venue - United Reform Church, 906 Brighton Rd, Purley, Surrey CR8 2LN
Are YOU planning to exhibit at this exciting new local business Expo? Here are some top tips on planning your approach compiled by John Leventhall – Business & Marketing Advisor:
TOP TIPS ON EXHIBITION MARKETING - 2. Exhibition Planning
With the right preparation, exhibitions provide an excellent platform for generating awareness and sales leads. It’s vital to build a pipeline of new business opportunities all the time!
- Best tip: Book your stand early! This often attracts discounts and gives YOU a target. The earlier you book, the better prepared you can be when that vital opportunity knocks!
- To book a stand directly click here
- Planning: Attention to detail pays dividends when you create your stand. Try it beforehand in your workplace - saves time and gives a feel for the task ahead. You’ll soon see what to include and leave out!
- Agree Objectives: What is the aim of your attendance? Selling, Marketing, Networking or Corporate image? Which to choose? Your objectives help you plan the look of your stand and what you want to get out of your day.
- Prepare: Make sure all your marketing messages are prepared and consistent across your stand, company literature and press material - be clear to customers and prospects
- Inform: Experienced exhibitors contact prospects and customers before the show. Tell people you’re going to be there! Use:
- Direct mail, newsletters and PR ahead of the event.
- Banners on your website inviting people to visit your stand
- E-mail updates in the week leading thttp://www.purleybusinessexpo.co.uk/sponsorship.aspxo the Expo.
- Chat on your battery of social media: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Join the event organisers’ marketing and link your business name with the event by sponsoring your brand in the Purley and District Business Expo 2013 click here http://www.purleybusinessexpo.co.uk/sponsorship.aspx
- Organisers run press/web features on the event – get your company on that too.
- Keep ahead of the Competition: Look carefully at who is booked into the show. Are your competitors exhibiting? Make sure you are too!
- Get a banner printed - make sure it is really clear what you do - a good tagline helps!
- It’s easy! Visit our website http://www.purleybusinessexpo.co.uk
- and you can book online and contact the organisers.
20 May 2013 08:00:00